LITEC is committed to achieving the eco-compatibility and eco-efficiency of its production processes and products, with the aim of protecting the health of individuals, natural resources and the environment. For this the company uses a proactive approach geared to the continuing improvement of its environmental performance.
LITEC is committed to assessing the environmental impact of its products and processes throughout their lifecycle, and uses these assessments to define improvement programmes with environmental management systems in line with national and international standards.
LITEC deploys reliable human and financial resources in its commitment to:
- Ensuring continuous observance of applicable laws and regulations
- Effective measures against pollution in the following order of priority: prevention, reuse and recycling
- Reducing consumption of water, raw materials and energy
- "Designing for the environment" by developing and implementing new technology to deliver more environmentally friendly solutions
- Allocating responsibilities for environmental management in all company activities, ensuring that all employees are aware of their individual responsibility in upholding this policy and, at the same time, providing effective information and training to achieve greater participation of individuals as an active part of the process
- we are committed to educating our partners to ensure that the impact of their activities, products and services corresponds to their commitment to continuing environmental improvement, including their adoption of Environmental Management Systems.