The LITEC RL76 double pitch roof is the younger brother, and exciting evolution, of the RL105 double pitch roof. Designed for high loading capacity and long spans, but with an eye on your budget, it's an attractive structure that adds a nice touch to your outdoor events, as well as providing increased resistance to high wind loads.
Scalable from 18m x 16m to 21m x 16m, and up to 15m in height, it’s the perfect choice for your medium-sized outdoor events. Constructed with rectangular RL76A high load aluminium truss with steel fork connections, it provides high loading capacity on medium-long spans.
- From 18 x 16 metres to 21 x 16 metres
- From 10 to 15 metres tall
- Constructed from LITEC’s RL76A high load, anti-torsion aluminium truss with 50mm x 4mm chords, 30mm x 3mm diagonals, and 50mm x 4mm braces
- RL76 supplied with Steel fork connection system
- 6 x Maxitower 52 towers
- 9,000 kg UDL (18 x 16m) or 7,150 UDL (21 x 16m)
- Optional PA/LED WALL wings
- Covered technical areas available on request
- 8 hour set-up time with 6 riggers (18 x 16m) or 10 hour set-up time with 6 riggers (21 x 16m)