We divided the towers to have twice the capacity*
The Dual Power-Tower Sleeve Block integrates two LITEC QL52 aluminum truss towers. It provides a single connection for horizontal LITEC Myt Steroid Folding truss.
The rise & fall is controlled via polyethylene pads to give stability and fluidity of movement.
The system comprises LITEC Multi-tower Heavy Duty Bases, QL52 trusses with tops and standard safety blocks. The bases are connected by a link module supplied with the special configuration Sleeve Block.
A simple and easy-to-implement solution. The advantages are immediate and, sometimes, allow set-ups in environments where it would be complicated or prohibited to raise heavier towers.
*The load capacity is determined by many factors, please refer to the user manual.
A robust and attractive tower
A simple solution to build large-scale towers with clear advantages:
● No need to use, purchase, or rent a single heavy tower compatible with Myt Steroid Folding spans;
● Use of LITEC QL52 aluminum truss, very common and easily available;
● Installation without the need for large lifting cranes;
● The simultaneous use of 2 chain hoists in the same tower.
Useful for outdoors, and sometimes irreplaceable indoors
● Easy installation of large Ground Support even inside sports halls, fairs, convention centers, or outdoor areas where it is difficult to use mobile crane or other heavy vehicles.
● Available in 2-way 180°. With added modules, 90° corners compatible with LITEC RL105 truss are also available.
2-way 180° version
Dual-Power Tower Sleeve Blocks in action