Litec injects Naples with the MyT Folding Steroid
Gigi D’Alessio is a singer-songwriter who is well known throughout Italy for his smooth voice and pop sensibilities. To wrap up his latest tour on a strong note, a massive 30 x 15 meter LITEC MyT FOLDING STEROID ROOF SYSTEM
was used for his closing date at San Paolo Stadium in Naples, Italy on 21 June, 2016.
The MyT Folding Steroid truss that makes up this roof system is made from EN AW-7003 T6 high performance aluminium alloy that virtually undergoes no bending at maximum load and handles higher loading capacities on longer spans than the normal MyT range of truss. A unique feature of the MyT Folding Steroid truss is that a single person can fold and store it in less than one minute. This optimizes transport and storage costs, making it the best investment for large roofs in the industry in terms of cost/performance/handling.
MyT Folding Steroid Roof System:
- 27,000 kg maximum payload capacity
- Certified operational wind speed of up to 27m p/s
- Constructed with MyT Folding Steroid Aluminium Truss, Steel Sleeve Blocks and Steel Tower Base Ballasts
- Unique, fully mechanical S355 steel safety block solution
- Fully integrated tower base with a modular steel ballast system (1.2t each)
Massimo Stage, an Italian company that specializes in big events, bought and debuted the MyT Folding Steroid Roof Sysem in Naples. They expertly handled the delivery and set up of the roof system that ultimately led to a very successful concert.