The ET200 thermal imager is a device that uses infrared thermal imager technology to detect the infrared radiation of the target object and processes the signal: photoelectric conversion and other means for converting the image of the temperature distribution of the target object into a visible image. The ET200 thermal imaging camera accurately quantifies the actual recorded heat and detects images of the entire target object in real time in the form of a surface, so that you can accurately identify a suspicious area that is heating up.
• Handheld, lithium ion battery powered (4-6 hours autonomy), infrared thermal imager;
• Continuous real time reading with “automatic detection” of the highest temperature spotted with a detection time of only 0,5 sec from 0,5 to 1,5 meters distance;
• Specifically designed to monitor body temperature non-contact detection, so zero risks of cross infection, in a non invasive way during FESITIVALS, EXHIBITIONS, EVENTS as well as schools, businesses, offices and public place in general;
• 3.5” TFT - 640X480 resolution on board display;
• Battery life 4-6 hours;
• BODY MODE SET UP: precision ±0,5° - range 20-45 °C;
• Sound alarms when detecting dangerous temperature (manually set by the user);
• Image storage capacity 6 GB built-in flash memory, accessible via Micro USB;
• Lightweight rugged design, withstands daily handling and use;
• Tripod mount option for fixed installation;
FOUR COLOURS IMAGING MODE
Our Thermal Imager provides 4 type of color palettes functions: SPECTRA, BLACKHOT, IRON, WHITEHOT for you to choose the appropriate palette to better show the details you need of the targeted object.
DISPLAY FUNCTION OVERVIEW
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact us at: