The ET200 thermal imager is a device that uses infrared thermal imager technology to detect the infrared radiation of the target object and processes the signal: photoelectric conversion and other means for converting the image of the temperature distribution of the target object into a visible image. The ET200 thermal imaging camera accurately quantifies the actual recorded heat and detects images of the entire target object in real time in the form of a surface, so that you can accurately identify a suspicious area that is heating up.
• Handheld, lithium ion battery powered (4-6 hours autonomy), infrared thermal imager;
• Continuous real time reading with “automatic detection” of the highest temperature spotted with a detection time of only 0,5 sec from 0,5 to 1,5 meters distance;
• Specifically designed to monitor body temperature non-contact detection, so zero risks of cross infection, in a non invasive way during FESITIVALS, EXHIBITIONS, EVENTS as well as schools, businesses, offices and public place in general;
• 3.5” TFT - 640X480 resolution on board display;
• Battery life 4-6 hours;
• BODY MODE SET UP: precision ±0,5° - range 20-45 °C;
• Sound alarms when detecting dangerous temperature (manually set by the user);
• Image storage capacity 6 GB built-in flash memory, accessible via Micro USB;
• Lightweight rugged design, withstands daily handling and use;
• Tripod mount option for fixed installation;
FOUR COLOURS IMAGING MODE
Our Thermal Imager provides 4 type of color palettes functions: SPECTRA, BLACKHOT, IRON, WHITEHOT for you to choose the appropriate palette to better show the details you need of the targeted object.
DISPLAY FUNCTION OVERVIEW